Tuesday 9 December 2008

Day Ten - 5th December

Today was a bizarre day, and I'm now convinced the footballing gods are out to get me. Every since I started the ban I have been seeing extraordinary amounts of footballers in day to day life situations. In the last week, I have sat beside Derek McInnes (St Johnstone manager & ex-Rangers midfielder) in a pub, seen Stephen Pearson (Derby & Scotland midfielder) in a shopping centre and queued behind Glenn Loovens (Celtic defender) in the supermarket. But today topped it all when Rangers' Portuguese playmaker Pedro Mendes approached me and asked for directions to a lawyers office. I pretended I had no idea who he was and told him I didn't know where the office was. in truth I avoided listening to him. It's a conspiracy, I'm sure of it.

No comments: