Monday 22 December 2008

Days Twenty & Twenty One - 15th and 16th December

Half way there! Bar a few tough times, the last twenty days have actually went by pretty quickly. The next twenty though will bring a whole range of new challenges. For example: the transfer window reopening, an Old Firm derby, countless Premiership matches and the general madness that accompanies the festive footballing season.
The twentieth day is marked by me going to the Evening Times for work experience. I decide not to tell anyone at the paper about my scheme as I don't have the energy to explain the whole thing. Initially, there doesn't seem to be too many obstacles in the office to prevent me from viewing football. I have to ensure that I don't read the backpages of the paper. But on the whole, I'm glad to be being kept busy for the week.

No comments: