Sunday 14 December 2008

Days Fourteen & Fifteen - 9th and 10th December

After the Sex and the City marathon, I decide for my own self esteem and to quieten those that think the ban will change my sexuality, I decide to do something much more masculine. I try lifting weights, but I get depressed when I struggle to lift 30kilos and my arms hurt like hell. I decide to sooth the pain by drinking six cans of stout, which makes me feel bloated and gives me a massive hamgover the next day. I decide that although I like football and I am not afeminate, I am most certainly not a macho man. I find my happy medium by watching the Sopranos season one boxset.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the most interesting thing to come out of this experience is that at one time - presumably - you thought you were a macho man?

NoFootballfor40days said...

A macho macho man!