Saturday 6 December 2008

Days Eight & Nine - 3rd and 4th December

Again, due to the amount of work I had on these two days were generally uneventful. I did read on a newspaper stand that Roy Keane had been sacked from Sunderland, and I wonder who they will get to replace him. I reckon candidates must include Avram Grant, Allardyce and maybe somebody weird like Rijkaard. Anyhoo, my musings are getting me close to breaking the ban.
In the pub on Wednesday night, I almost glance at the screen when breaking news appears on a Sky Sports News Update. This is greeted with a chorus of 'Don't Look!' from two of my friends who are there. Hence, I manage to abstain from football although I am no wiser to learning who is the next Sunderland manager. I go home and attempt house gymnastics (www.housegymnastics.com) which is fun but it doesn't really relax me so I then try some Tai Chi. Keano's probably meditating as I speak.

No comments: