Tuesday 9 December 2008

Days Eleven and Twelve - 6th and 7th December

I decide to go for a different technique to tackle Super Sunday this weekend. Avoidance of this will involve complete restructuring of the day. So I decide to turn my day upside down. Therefore I will began the day with what I would normally do just before I go to bed and work backwards as the day progresses.
I start the day with a few beers and watching a movie in bed. I then have a curry like I would normally have for dinner and by 11am I am feeling pretty sick. I then go into Uni and do a bit of a catch up work. Even though I am not full, I have lunch while in town and then attempt to go for my morning run at 6pm. This fails due to the amount I have eaten. I settle down to the morning papers, eat some cereal and settle down to bed.
Although I did successfully avoid seeing any football on this day, turning the day upside makes me feel terrible. I even get a kind of jet lag-esque feeling the next day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Squibbler.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.